Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Sep 28, 2009

My Brother, Cupid

If it wasn't bad enough that it was my first day at a new school, it was harder knowing that if I wasn't careful my brother would shoot an arrow at me. This arrow is full of a bunch of dumb love magic. He claims its his "first day at school gift." But there is nothing more annoying then having a huge crush that isn't even real.
I had avoided him so far, and as far as I was concerned he was still asleep. Then I heard a "Hey Todd," from behind me.
"Don't you dare!" I said turning around as quick as possible. He stood there with his bow on his side. "Look Chase, remember how we had to move because I loved Rebecah, Halie, Lizzie, Emily, Veronica, and Raquel. Let's not start this again."
"You're absolutely right," he said, but while saying "right" he hit me.
"Chase!" I exclaimed though it didn't hurt.
"Hey, that's what brothers do, right? They tease," he said running away from me.
"I don't know a lot of guys who brother is Cupid." I caught him and put him in a head lock. For even though he's my older brother he's a wimp. Truth was I could see the pain that I was causing him. "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!" I yelled.
"Let me go," he choked.
"Will you take it off?" I asked.
"No, it's a joke."
"Take it off!"
"Let me go!"
"I'll let you go if you take it off," I said.
"Your shoe's untied," he said.
I looked down, it was untied. But when I looked down I loosened my grip and he got away. I growled. "You'll pay for this Chase."

Full Story

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT writer you are! I'm SOOO glad you're blogging and SOOO glad you let me know! I look forward to all of your future submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copy and paste this to go back to the 100th Entry:
    http://ashleynaylorsblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/100th-post.html

    ReplyDelete