Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Jan 31, 2010

The Fortune Cookie - Max's Story

Madam Elvet's fortune cookies were always right. She really could see the future. A nice profit came from those cookies and even though she knew no one actually wanted to know their future she wrote them anyway.
Max knew that Madam Elvet's cookies never lied. He had bought them before and it had always happened. Plus the cookies were so precise. He wasn't afraid of these cookies and bought them every once in a while.
Normally they would say things like -

"A dog will bark at you as you walk past the blue house with the white door on the way home."

It meant nothing to him. Max was a 15-year-old boy with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. He only had one sister, Rebecca. He was an average boy with a passion for science.
One day he was out with Rebecca, she went to the market and Max decided to buy one of Madam Elvet's cookies. He walked into the store and calmly picked up a cookie, he bought it an left.
He cracked open the cookie, it said -

"The first person you see who is holding an apple in their right hand will be the person who kills you."

He almost fell down right there. He had never gotten a fortune this serious.
Then he saw his sister coming up to him. She was eating a red apple. The words of his fortune played in his head. Was his sister also his his murderer?
"That's a nice apple you're holding in your right hand," he said.
She thought about this for a few seconds. "This isn't my right hand, it's my left," she said. "Here, I bought one for you too. She got it out without using her right hand at all.
Then she softly placed an apple in Max's right hand.

4 comments:

  1. Are all these stories you have written or are they ideas for stories to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait so Max is going to kill himself. Weird, or Is whats her name losing her power to tell the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually this one is finished. It's a short story, a really short story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copy and paste this to go back to the 100th Entry:
    http://ashleynaylorsblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/100th-post.html

    ReplyDelete