Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 12, 2010

How Do I Get Rid of This Guy?

Okay, so I'm not being so good. I'm skipping all the boring ones. So actually I'm not putting all the entries in here like I said I would in April. Anyway on to one of my favorite entries:

I was the port of uncoolness, the princess of not fitting in. Okay, yes, I'm over exaggerating, a lot. But that doesn't mean that I'm not uncool. You know how there is always those cliques: the unbelievably-beautiful-and-oh-so-popular-better-then-all-the-rest kids; the normal kids, and the ones who seem to have no place and very few friends. Yeah, my group of friends and I are kind of mixture of the normals and the last group. But I'm not complaining. I enjoy my friends and I have no desire for attention, which is why when one of the most popular boys in school, Tyler Kingsman, kept on talking to me I absolutely wanted to get rid of him. I could actually feel dozens of eyes on my back. Some of them were daggers as the girls thought to themselves, "Who does this nerd think she is? Why does he like Her? I am so much prettier." Honestly, I wondered the same thing. There were so many girls who were so much prettier then me, in fact the majority of the school was prettier then me. But, yet, he chose me, one of the few who, indeed, was not interested. But how on Earth could I tell him that? I couldn't say, "Hey dude, despite the fact the seven-eighths of the the girls in this school would totally bend over backwards for you. I personally think you're really creepy." I mean I could but that would be mean. And besides he was just asking me questions about my life, leaning really close. "Will you not sit so close?" I asked positioning myself so I'm not facing him completely. That's when I realized the room had going quiet, everyone listening, except a quiet buzz from the ones who were smart and could care less what was happening. Today I wished I could be one of them. You're probably wondering how I even know he liked me. He could just be overly friendly or came over here on a bet. But I heard a rumor that he wrote my name all over his notebook. (Just like most of the girls at our school did to him.) But I guess he finally got the nerve to talk to me. I have no clue why he is so attracted to me. I mean I think I'm really ugly. I'm a tad overweight, my face is practically made of zits, and I'm one of the few who actually wears glasses instead of contacts (thanks to the fact that I'm farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other. Apparently they don't make contacts like that.)

1 comment:

  1. Copy and paste this to get back to the 100th post: http://ashleynaylorsblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/100th-post.html

    ReplyDelete