Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Feb 27, 2011

The Forgotten World Part 3

The Forgotten World Part 2

"Whatev, I'm just trying to decide if I'm going to stay in Framtid or not," Lulu said. "It really depends if Rocky's going to stay here or not."
Rocky shot her a smile and put his arm around her. "I'm thinking of going into government," he said.
She started helplessly giggling.
"Well you definitely can't do that in Framtid," Daisy said.
It was then when Sasha flew by. She had been flying around all the teens seeing what they had been doing. So far she had been very impressed with their work. They all seemed to know what they had been doing. But she sighed when she saw Zoe. Zoe didn't have her social pad pulled out, she was just sitting and listening to the group's discussion. "Excuse me," she said kneeling down next to Zoe, "Do you need help? Why haven't you done anything yet?"
"I just don't know which department I want to go into yet," she said.
The group went silent as they listened to this exchange. "Are you kidding me? Most of us decided what we wanted to do by the time we were three," Rocky said.
"I just never thought about it," Zoe said. "I'm sorry, I just don't know."
"Well you have to decide today or wait until next year," Sasha said, "I go to a different city everyday."
"I'll wait until next year."
"Listen," Sasha said taking a deep breath, "That wasn't actually accurate. You have to decide today."
"I don't know what to chose," Zoe said looking at Sasha.
"I'll tell you what, sweetie, why don't we sign you up for all the jobs in the Framtid district. And if you don't like what you like go for a career change."
"OK," Zoe said pulling out her social pad and filling out the form.

The Forgotten World Part 4

Index

No comments:

Post a Comment