Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Oct 10, 2011

The Forgotten World Part 9

I thought it would be incredibly appropriate to start off with a new part of the Forgotten World since that one is an increasingly popular one. I'm afraid I won't be able to write much since I started so late in the evening thanks to the internet being down but I'll write a few paragraphs.

The Forgotten World Part 8

"It's all we have," said Zoe, "You get used to it."
Jacob looked at her and then at Rocky. "We can wait to eat until we get to the camp. My tribe has some fruit and vegetables that you can eat instead. But just as a small warning, you probably won't survive here without meat." He held out his hand to take the jerky back.
"I'll eat it," Zoe said. "It's much better then pottage and there's no animals on the surface so it's not like I have a connection to them. And after all I'm willing to try new things."
Jacob smiled at her.
"Zoe," Rocky complained. He looked at Jacob then whispered in Zoe's direction. "I admit that it's better then pottage but we're not savages, we're much more advanced then the people down here and we don't have to amount to their level."
"Rocky, just yesterday, you called me a savage. That word means nothing to me," she said biting back into the meat.
Rocky didn't say anything back and stared at the ground, the meat in his hand still. As they finished up and continued on their way, he still didn't say anything else.
Meanwhile Jacob introduced Zoe and Rocky to the local fauna and gave them more terms for things that surrounded them. Zoe would eagerly ask him questions and repeat what he said like an obedient student.

The Forgotten World Part 10

Index

No comments:

Post a Comment