Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 22, 2011

The Forgotten World Part 10

I'm really excited. Part 10 is always a big deal for me. If I can get to part 10 then I'm on way to finishing the entire story. Plus I'm really excited for this scene. This is where they get to meet the entire tribe. Yay!

The Forgotten World Part 9

They had been wandering for quite some time when something in the distance grabbed Zoe's attention. “The Omnipotent Center,” she said gasping.
“Wow, it didn't know it was so close to the surface,” Rocky said looking at the looming gray building.
“They couldn't build up, so they built down. And there's no way you'd be able to tell that it's that close to the surface because there's no windows,” Zoe said.
“You guys talking about that annoying gray building. Hmm, Omnipotent Center? Fitting name. Actually the fact that we can see it this well is a good sign. Means we're getting close to the tribe. That dumb gray building is only fifteen minutes away from the tribe," Jacob said.
They went a little bit further until they came to a large brown building. "This is it," Jacob said.
"This is the tribe? In this building?" Zoe asked.
"Yeah, it used to be a school before, you know, everyone left. We used to live in the houses but when the other tribe attacked us for power we all moved in together to strengthen our forces. This is one of the biggest places we could find near by," Jacob said.
"Other tribes?" Zoe asked.
"Yeah, the attacks were actually over 35 years ago but we decided to stay together. This other tribe wanted to enslave us but failed. After the snow storm they decided to move back down South. I guess they didn't like snow. Anyway, we haven't seen any of them since,
"That's why I was so confused when I saw you. I thought you were for sure one of the people from that power-hungry tribe but then again you definitely didn't have the same accent," Jacob told them. "Should we go in?"
Zoe nodded and Jacob pushed open the doors. Zoe didn't see anyone but then Jacob said almost reading her mind, "They're all in the common area."
They only had to walk a little bit further when they walked into a room filled with sunlight. One of the walls was covered with windows. The room was filled with people, they all turned to stare at Jacob, Zoe, and Rocky as they walked in. They went silent.
A near by woman broke the silence by saying, "Jacob, who are these people?"
"This is Rocky and Zoe, they're from the Glass World. Rocky's broken his ankle and I was hoping that our tribe could offer them a bit of hospitality," he responded talking to the entire room.
"They don't belong here," a young man yelled from across the room.
"Don't be such a baby, Aaron," a little white-haired old lady said walking up to Jacob. "These two came from up there. Well, I say they must be angels who've fallen from Heaven."
"Is Heaven another name for our world?" Zoe asked.
"What's an angel?" Rocky asked.
"Oh, boy. You two have never heard of Heaven or angels?" she asked.
They shook their heads.
"Well, they have a lot to learn but as tribal councilor. I say we teach them," she said turning around and smiling at the people.

The Forgotten World Part 11

Index

No comments:

Post a Comment