Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Aug 31, 2009

A Good Ending to a Good Series

I recently just finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book 5 The Last Olympian, Fiction, written by Rick Riordan. The book is the finale of the series. My favorite thing about these books are the characters. They are well written and the characters are so believable I feel as if I know them and the author from just reading the book. Riordan can take a very serious scene and make it incredibly fun to read with a piece of dialogue. The book was full of suspense, action, and feelings. It was almost impossible to put down. I would recommend the Percy Jackson books to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment