Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Feb 28, 2011

The Forgotten World Part 4

The Forgotten World Part 3

Zoe was looking for something especially interesting today. She looked down trying to see something that would catch her eye. And something did. In the glass right in front of her was a huge crack in the glass. It must have taken some force to get a crack that huge. Zoe had seen some hairline cracks and reported those cracks before. But nothing as large as this. The crack covered the entire panel. It looked as if you put enough force on it that the entire panel would just break.
It made Zoe curious. She carefully leaned down and traced the crevices with her fingers. Of course she was going to report it but she wanted to feel the glass first.
Rocky was on his way to the mall to meet up with Daisy, Lulu, and Duke when he saw Zoe kneeling on the glass. He couldn't help but snicker. She was such a freak. He decided to go over and talk to her a little. He flew over and landed with a plunk right in front of her.
She gasped as she heard the glass break a little bit more. "Rocky don't stand there!"
"Why? Am I blocking your view?" he said in a mocking tone.
"It's not that. It's -" she said.
Crash! The glass gave way and Rocky fell through and he grabbed on to the edge of the glass. He looked down, the ground seemed so far away. He gulped and vigorously tried to activate his shoes to lift him back up. But all he accomplished was loosing one.
Then he lost his grip on the glass and started to fall. Zoe grabbed one of his wrists and tried to help him get back up. But the glass wasn't made to have grip and so she kept on losing her footing and getting closer and closer to the hole.
Eventually half of both of her feet hung off the glass and she knew unless she let go of Rocky they were both going down.
She hung on for her life and they both started to plummet to the ever growing ground. She swung her body around and furiously kicked his shoe. It activated. But unfortunately it was use to about one-fourth of the weight it was carrying now and only succeeded in slowing them down until eventually they hit the black ground.

The Forgotten World Part 5

Index

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Ashley I love you but give up on this story and go to something else. Please. Your a great writer I just really don't agree with this story I love your other ones but this one.:/

    ReplyDelete