Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

May 1, 2012

In the Cavern

So this story is really really weird but it was another dream I had. I didn't want to write about it, because it was so weird, but I had this dream months ago and I still think it's a good idea. Anyway, bear with me as I try to make my really weird dream into a story.

Jenna sat with her four best friends around the cafe's outside table. Most of the girls were sitting and chatting about classes, boys, and other things but when Jenna looked over she noticed Sara clenched her lemonade tightly without drinking it and was silently staring off into space. The look on her face wasn't one of anger though, instead her eyes were thoughtful, like her mind was somewhere else.
"Sara?" Jenna asked.
She broke out of her trance and looked up.
"Is something wrong?" Jenna continued.
"It's my aunt. I heard that she's in town."
"You don't like your aunt?" Megan asked.
"She's evil. She's a witch and she hates me and my family with a passion. I didn't tell you guys this but she's the reason my dad is dead, but the authorities can't prove it." She leaned her head on her hands and sighed. "She wants to kill the rest of my family as well."
"Are you serious?" Aimee asked.
She opened her mouth to answer that question when Caleb and his friends came riding up on their skateboards. Jenna audibly groaned and looked at the boys daring them to stop. Unfortunately for her, they couldn't resist a dare.
Caleb was the first to stop and he winked at the girls as he kicked up his skateboard and caught it in his hand with the design underneath showing. It was a crude design of some sort of skeleton on fire and all sorts of odd colorful designs surrounding it. His friends followed.
"'Sup?" Caleb asked sitting down next to Sara. Once again his friends joined him and sat down at the table.
"Why don't you just leave us alone, Caleb?" Jenna said with a glare.
"And miss looking in to that pretty face?" he said.
She rolled her eyes and audibly huffed.
Then all went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment