Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Jan 26, 2010

The Kids of the Future

Okay, so I actually spent a lot of time on this one just figuring out what I should do in the beginning. So instead of my typical I'm going to try to do things in order. I'm going to give you a short summary and then write from where ever I want to write.
This story is called "The Kids of the Future" based off a popular band that exists in this story. This story follows Kyle, Todd, and Nate as they go into the year 2072, there they meet their grandkids, learn a little about their future, and learn a little about 2072 itself.

"Where are we? And what's up with this clothing?" I asked referring to the metallic get up everyone seemed to be wearing.
"I have no idea. How did we get here?" Todd asked.
"Guys look," Kyle said. And we followed his finger to a sign that had the date on it.
"So, March 13, big deal," Todd said.
"Look at the date, dummy," Kyle said.
"2072! We're in the year 2072!" I exclaimed.
"Looks like it," Kyle said. "We stick out too. You put one of these people in our century, and they would stick out like a sore thumb. But because they're all dressed the same and we're not we're the ones who stick out."
Todd and I nodded in agreement.
"My suggestion would be to find a clothing store and blend in," he said.

4 comments:

  1. Ashley I love the names you picked for your characters. It sounds like a fun readable book. Very interesting that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought you might recognize the names. I actually did that on purpose. Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you call Todd a dummy because he is sometimes

    ReplyDelete