Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 2, 2013

Wait! Wait! Wait!!!

I want to do at least one blog post in the year 2013. (Thus the title.) This has been the hardest year of my life. Let's recap:
January-April: Just sat around waiting to go on my mission.
April: Finally got my mission call.
April-May: One of the best months; preparing to leave and the MTC!!!
June-August: The hardest; the most spiritually, emotionally, and physically draining; and the hottest three months of my life.
September: Finally couldn't take it anymore and I came back from my mission 15 months early.
And I've just been looking for a job ever since. This has been the hardest year of my life with some of the hardest trials I've ever faced. Part of me even wishes that the world had ended in 2012 because this year has been so hard. And I still haven't learned what I need to learn. Or I should say I'm still learning. And so that's why I'm here.
I'm here because art is a great way to learn and this my medium. I'm here because not only do I want continue my stories and expressing myself with stories but because I also want to start blogging like a normal blogger and share the lessons that I'm learning from my trials.
So at least until I get back on my feet this blog will be a compilation of my stories, the stories of my life, lessons learned, and probably some reviews of other's art forms. Although I'm hoping it will be mostly stories, my life isn't that interesting.
And if your reading this I hope you will join me in self-discovery. And that you will join me in 2014 which I hope will be one of the best years of my life. And that I'll be able to look to you for emotional and social support.

No comments:

Post a Comment