Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

May 27, 2011

The Forgotten World Part 7

The Forgotten World Part 6

"What do you need help with?" Jonah asked.
"My friend, he hurt his ankle. I don't know what to do," Zoe said.
"Where is he?" asked Noah.
"Inside this house. Follow me," she said. She swung around and headed for the house with the boys behind her. She opened the front door and headed towards Rocky.
The boys stopped in their tracks as soon as they saw Rocky, "Woah, does everyone have this bright colored hair?" Noah said.
"Yes," Zoe said, "Can you help him?"
"Yeah, you said he hurt his ankle right?" Jacob said. He leaned down and inspected his ankle, "This is a pretty good homemade cast."
"Um, why aren't either of you wearing shoes?" asked Eli.
"My shoe on the foot that's not broken fell off and Zoe took the other one off when she was trying to fix it. And Zoe never wears shoes," Rocky said.
"What's your name?" Jacob said.
"It's Rocky," he said.
"Hmm, well I think we need to take you back to the tribe to take care of this," Jacob said.
"But, Jacob, what about hunting?" Noah said.
"I'll take them back. You only need three people for any hunting mission. We only had four because Jonah insisted on coming," Jacob said.
"Hey!" Jonah said.
"Your going to become a gatherer Jonah, anyway," Noah said. "That's fine, Jacob."
"Yeah, Jacob, that works," Jonah said.
"Okay, I'll see you guys back at the tribe," Jacob said. And after saying their good-byes they left.
"Okay, Zoe, you know how to do a two person lift?" Jacob asked. She shook her head no and and he taught her how. They were on their way, "So the tribe is only an hour away just walking but walking with someone it might take up to two hours."
"Thanks for helping us," Zoe said.

The Forgotten World Part 8

Index

No comments:

Post a Comment