Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 23, 2011

The Forgotten World Part 11

The Forgotten World Part 10

Zoe smiled.
"I'm Sarah. First thing we need to do is get this little bright-haired boy a cast and a place to stay while he's being cured," she said with a very loud voice. "Jacob, since you brought them in I'm making you responsible for them."
"Yes, Sarah," Jacob said. "C'mon Zoe, let's take Rocky to Dr. John."
They started to walk and they were quickly joined by two girls on both sides of the party.
"Really, Jacob? Only you'd be able to go on a Hunting Trip and come back with a boy and girl from the Glass World," the taller of the two said.
The other girl pulled on Zoe's clothes and said, "You're really pretty. Are you and Jacob going to get married?"
"Leah! Rachel! Can we help you?" Jacob said.
"Yes," the younger of the two said turning to Rocky. "Why is your hair aqua blue?"
"Um, well, everyone where I'm from has about this bright of hair," Rocky said.
"But her hair isn't. Doesn't she come from the same place that you do?" she said referring to Zoe.
"You called me pretty. I've never been called that before. Thank-you," Zoe said.
"I'm Rachel," she said smiling.
"How old are you, Rachel?" Zoe asked.
"I'm 6," she said.
"I'm Leah," the other one said. "I'm 13."
"These are my sisters," Jacob said.
"Do you have any brothers or sisters, Zoe?" Rachel asked.
"No, with population control and people just wanting one kid, not a lot of people have more then one kid," Zoe said.
"My friend, Daisy, has a brother," Rocky said. "But she's the only one I know of."

The Forgotten World Part 12

Index

No comments:

Post a Comment