Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

May 2, 2012

The Last Girl on Earth Part 1

Just so you know, I love fluff.

I quickly moved down the hall practically running. I was going to be late for class again. That was something that I could not afford. As I rushed into class Mrs. Johanson turned to glare at me right as the bell rang.
"Right on time, Rachel. Next time you might not be so lucky," she said. "Okay, class, we'll wait for announcements and then you can just go ahead and continue on your projects."
It wasn't too long after when the announcements did start. An eager girl accompanied by a bored boy told us of upcoming events, lunch menu for the day, and other completely boring things that we either didn't care about or already knew. Yet, whenever we started talking we were quickly hushed by our teacher who wasn't listening either but was told to make sure we were listening.
There was one announcement that caught my attention though, the boy's choice dance coming up. I was eagerly hoping that my crush, Dominic, would ask me. I'd been playing it up all week with him. Casually mentioning that I hadn't been asked to the dance, flirting to a casual limit, and spending a lot of time with him. Well, as much as possible, considering the circumstances. Not only that but this dance was a casual one, which means it would be cheaper which means guys are much more willing to ask.
As announcements ended I pulled my desk to join my best friend in the entire world, Natalie. "Do you know if Dominic has asked anyone to the dance yet?" I asked her.
"He hasn't," Natalie said. "I heard that he's planning on going though."
"I hope he asks soon. I'm just waiting on the brink of hopeless disappointment or overwhelming bliss," I said.
"You're over exaggerating, a lot," she said. "You can be so dramatic at times."

The Last Girl on Earth Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment