Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 5, 2017

Cassandra the All-Knowing Part 10

Part 9

Cassandra was not going to give up. She would just have to take another route. She wasn't surprised that sensitive people like Keegan or paranoid people like Lena would ruin it for her. Psychic fame was still within her grasp. Anthony might have made her sound like a liar but she could still prove that she was real and she would start with the girl on the radio show. So she called the radio station manager, Cindy, who she had a direct number for.

"You've got Cindy," a cheerful voice said into the receiver.

"Hi, Cindy, this is Cassandra Priam," she said.

"Oh, right, our resident psychic, how are you doing today?" she asked.

"I'm doing well, Cindy. I was calling because I think it's about time for me to come on Mad Maxwell's show again," Cassandra responded.

"I'm not so sure, although your last segment was pretty interesting. I just think that we probably need to spread it out."

"Cindy, I was thinking we could do a follow up with the girl who was wondering if she would meet anybody. I guarantee that she has."

She hesitated for a few seconds. "I would be interested in that. I would be really interested in that. Okay, you know what I'll find a way to pencil you in. We'll stay in touch, yeah?"

Cassandra smiled to herself. "Here's the thing though, I think it might be better if I don't make any predictions on the show and instead we just talk to that girl so I'd only need a couple of minutes."

"Oh, I don't think so. We don't have that girl, what's her name, Melody's contact information. We'd need to keep you on for a while and hope that she would call. Why would you not want to make any predictions?"

"Well, like you said, I think it's better if we spread out these things. People might get bored of psychic predictions if they don't think they'll come true. I mean of course they will but they are a lot of skeptics out there."

"Hmmm . . . no, I think we'll be alright. Don't worry about that. I'll contact you again with more info later, 'kay?" Cindy said.

"Sure," Cassandra said with a sigh.

"Great talking to you, Cassandra. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye, Cindy."

Part 11

Index

No comments:

Post a Comment