Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Oct 6, 2009

My Brother, Cupid Part 3

This left the door completely unguarded. This meant that if I wanted to, I could just walk inside the meeting and get my brother to take the dumb spell off of me. But I knew this wouldn't make the elves happy or the holidays happy so I grabbed a plate of cookies to take with me. Then I walked inside and closed the door behind me.
“Mother, we've told why we can't make Mother's Day a week long holiday,” Santa Claus was saying as I came in.
“I'm just thinking about all those poor mothers who work all year long, and need a week long holiday,” Mother Day responded.
“There is no vay that the children vould be able to stand it for one veek,” Dracula said.
“That's right, it's hard enough to get kids to behave and serve their moms one day but by one week the kids will be misbehaving left and right and mothers will be pulling out their hair,” Santa said.
“I agree. When my mom has mother's day or her birthday by the end of the day she was sick of us doing things for her and always starts doing them herself. There is no way she would like one week,” my brother said.
“Cupid, when was the last time you talked to your mother?” Mother Day asked.
“That's off subject, Mrs. Day,” he said but she looked at him so concerned he added, “Last week my brother, who is standing right there -
“What are you doing here, Todd?” he interrupted himself. All the holidays, who didn't notice me before, looked my direction.
“Hi,” I placed the cookies on the table, “Can I barrow Cupid for like ten seconds?” I asked.
“Why?” Mother Day asked.
“He put one of his love spells on me, and I need him to take it off,” I said.
Immediately all the holidays attention was on my brother, “It was a joke. That's what brothers do, they play jokes on each other.”
“I like it,” April's Fool said.
“You're mother would be especially disappointed in you, Cupid,” Mother said.
“I agree with Mrs. Day, that was really mean of you. Not nice at all,” Santa Claus said.
“It was a joke. We all need a few jokes in our life,” April's Fool said.
“A joke is only funny when both sides are amused. Does Todd look very amused?” the turkey, who I never talk to because he freaks me out, said.
No body responded.

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment