Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Oct 31, 2009

The Real Monster

For Halloween I decided to write something to do with Halloween:
Mr. and Mrs. Hanson sat on their couch holding their three-year-old twins, Amy and Annie. It was a crisp fall day in September, it had been clear but windy. The orange sun was casting it's rays painting the sky multiple colors as it set behind the end of the gorgeous landscape dotted with red and orange trees. This quaint little family didn't notice the sun set though as they watched "Cinderella" with content expressions on their faces. Mrs. Hanson looked at sweet little Annie, who was snuggling deeply into her mother's chest, and noticed something was not quite right. She pressed her hand down into Annie's face to feel the brown stuff she was noticing that was beginning to form. It was soft fur. She looked at her precious daughter as she watched this child become something that was not quite right: a dog. Suddenly in the place of a sweet innocent child there came a vicious beast with white canine teeth, daggers for claws, and dark eyes. Mrs. Hanson let a scream escape her lips and then she heard the words "Get Amy out of here," come from her lips and reach her husband's ears. Mr. Hanson, who had been shocked by this unexpected transformation, grabbed the little girl in his hands and swept her out of the room. Mrs. Hanson allowed for them to leave and slowly made her way to the back door making sure the monster was following her. She left the building and so did the dog. As the dog stepped out, Mrs. Hanson made a mad dash to the door. Then she shut it and locked it right behind her.

1 comment: