Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Aug 28, 2010

Turn of Fate

Before I start writing, this is not a sad story. It's a story of a positive attitude when everything is going wrong based loosely on the story of Job, but it's way different. Same concept, different story.

When I was born fate looked down at me and said, "How can we make her as miserable as possible, but still keep her alive?"
I was born blind and paralyzed from the waist down. This made it impossible for me to navigate myself anywhere.
When I was five I lost my parents making me an orphan. I was sent to an orphanage for the disabled. Nobody wants a five-year-old blind girl so I never got adopted. By the time I was eight the orphanage closed down because of inefficient funding. So I was sent to the home that my younger sister lived in.
I was treated awful in that home. My sister was sent out to many foster homes but no families would take me. The teachers and other orphans hated me and my needs. I swear some that I was deaf as well, but I could definitely hear the things that were saying.
When I was eighteen my sister and I moved out and found our own place. There never seems to be enough money.
By the way, fate failed. Their goal was to make me miserable but I know how to make a delicious lemonade out of lemons. No matter how many times I'm told I have an awful life I don't believe it. After all I have a loving sister who will do anything for me. I have food to eat, a place to live.
But this story isn't about my supposedly horrid life this is how fate got sick of my gung-ho attitude and gave up trying to make me miserable. This is how my life changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment