Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Jan 10, 2011

A Wired Romance

They all come in at once, loud and obnoxious. They sit down and talk until the bell rings and they leave just as fast as they come leaving only empty chairs and silence.
Oh, how I envy them! Free to leave when the bell rings. Not stuck like I am. How I long to be one of them, free to roam, free to experience the world. But I am forever stuck in this classroom.
The next class files in just as noisy as the first.
There he is: Jason O'Herra. The most handsome boy alive. His girlfriend thinks so too. He is coming over and she grabs him and pulls him into a kiss. I can't help but be jealous. How I long for him to treat me the way he does her. I get hit by a wave of sadness.
Jason O'Herra. The way his name just rings. The way his brown hair sits perfectly, not a hair out of place. The way he taps his perfect fingers on my hard skin. Aww . . .
Today is the day. I've just decided, today is the day that I finally talk to Jason and tell him how I feel. He sits down right in front of me and his girlfriend leaves.
I allow him to log in and then I tell him, "Hi, Jason."
He screams and jumps up. I guess I should of expected this sort of response.
"Mrs. Yelop, someone's messing with my computer!" he yells. I quickly close the text that I had put on his desktop. Like I said, I should of expected this response.

3 comments: