Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Feb 26, 2011

Character Description (1) - Beauty and the Beast Bookseller

Character Name: Bookseller
Name: Adele Blanc Dupont
Age: 52
Where she lives: A quaint village.
Occupation: Bookseller
Family: Raymond Dupont (Husband - Deceased), Franck Blanc (Father - Deceased), Catherine Blanc (Mother - Deceased)
Background: Was born in the wealthy section of Paris. Father was a lawyer, mother was a house-wife. Her mother passed away when she just a little bit over four years old. Since she was left only with her father, he would bring home a lot of books to entertain her. She fell in love with books at a very young age. At the age of 19 she left home to where she lives now so she could be a tutor for a wealthy family there. She heard of a small book store in town. When she went there, she met Raymond Dupont, the owner of the store. Because they both had a love for books they got along well and soon were wed. Adele left her job as a tutor and moved into the bookshop to help her husband. Just three years later, she found out that her father had passed away. She continued to work and started to try to have children. She didn't have any though, and became very frustrated. At age thirty, still no children, Raymond got pneumonia. One year later he still had it with no signs of him getting better, so Adele was taking care of the shop all by herself. Soon Raymond, too, passed away and Adele was left a widow at age thirty-one. After closing down the shop and mourning for about one month, she reopened the shop and started working as hard as ever. She's still working that hard to this day.
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Book: None, she likes a lot of them.
Favorite Food: Eggs
Relationship to Main Characters:
Belle: She's always liked Belle. In fact Belle reminds her of herself when she was her age. She's always lets Belle into her bookshop and lets her barrow whatever book she wants. She always envisions Belle taking over her bookshop when she's gone. She considers Belle her friend and always enjoys talking to her, especially about books.
Gaston: She definitely knows who Gaston is. And she's heard plenty of stories. She doesn't like him personally, but she does like what she's heard. Gaston, though, barely knows who she is.
Le Fou: Acquaintances. She might have passed him a few times in the street and maybe even said "Bonjour" to each other. But that's about the extent of their relationship.

(Questions may be added. Answers are subject to change at any time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment