Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Jun 23, 2011

Lilly and Corbin

She walked in with her head held high, her dark brown hair in a short ponytail. She carefully took a seat next to a boy in a wheelchair. She smiled at him and asked, "Is this the "people who are too lame to get there license" seminar?"
He smiled back at her and said, "Yeah this is non-drivers seminar? Why are you here?"
"I could ask you the same thing," she said. He laughed. "Would you believe that my idiot parents lost my birth certificate and my social security number?"
"Both?"
"Yep. I asked them if they could get me copies and they said they couldn't remember the name of the hospital that I was born in," she said. "I'm Lilly by the way."
"Corbin," he said.
"You go to Ceaser High, right? I think I've seen you around," Lilly said.
"Yeah I do, you do too?" he asked.
"Yeah."
"I haven't seen you around," he said.
"Well, no offense but your just a little bit more noticable."
"None taken. Yeah, the wheelchair is a little noticable, isn't it?"
"Oh my gosh, you are in a wheelchair. I was talking about the glasses," she said. "Hmm, I like you Corbin. You are now one of my friends."
"You too. But I haven't met anyone who tells people when they're friends."
"You haven't met anyone like me," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment