Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Oct 10, 2011

Future Week

I've officially changed the date of Future Week for two reasons, I think I missed it this year and I have no clue when it is. So from now until I decided that this whole week thing is too dumb an idea to carry on Future Week is Oct. 10-17. Which you can clearly see if you scroll to the very bottom of the page. I'm really excited for this and hope it's not a flop like most of my other writing goals are.
I'm also hoping to do a few more of these themed weeks. I really like the challenge. At the end of these weeks I'm also going to try to come up with a completely new idea. I've already came up with another one of these themed weeks and I hope that I can come up with a couple more.
Anyway, enjoy Future Week! And remember:
The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment