Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Feb 28, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 10

I can't believe it! Part 10, we are finally entering double digits. This is post is an important one. If you can't remember, Todd just joined Dewey's household. In this post we'll learn more about Dewey, and who he really is. Get ready for part 10!

"So I don't blame you for being annoyed with Chase. But why are you exactly?" Dewey asks.
"He shot me with an arrow," I say.
"Right," Dewey says, "I knew that. You told the entire Holiday Council." Dewey also is on the holiday council. He represents the holiday of Halloween as Dracula.
I nod. "So yeah, that's basically it."
"It must be more then that, or you would have come here soon-"
He was cut off by his doorbell. He rose to go get it. I waited on the couch, he soon came down with two identical twin boys. They looked at me confused.
"I'm Todd," I say.
The boys don't respond. Instead one sits as far away as he can from me on the couch and the other sits on the piano bench.
"Todd," Dewey says taking a seat in his chair. "You can use the guest room, second floor third door to the right. Why don't you go make yourself at home."
"Thanks," I say. I make my way upstairs to the guest room and open the door. The room has the same eerie feeling the rest of the house has. There's a phone next to the bed. I realize I should call my mom and tell her where I am.
After a few rings, she picks up the phone. "Hello?" she says.
"Hi Mom," I say.
"Oh, Todd. How are you? Where are you? My cellphone didn't recognize the number."
"That's actually what I called about," I say, "Is it okay if I stay at Chase's friend Dewey's house for a few days? It okay with him."
"Well . . . I don't know. I don't know Dewey. Can he be trusted?" she said with hesitation in her voice.
"Yeah, he's Chase's friend. And he teaches piano. And he loves kids."
"Can I talk to him?"
"Well, he's actually teaching piano right now. But I'll have him call you back later, kay mom?" I say bringing my ear away from the phone for a few second.
She sighs. "Okay."
"Love you, mom."
"Love you too."
"Bye."
"Bye."

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment