Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Feb 8, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 7

Guess what! It's almost Valentine's Day, and despite the fact that I wasn't invited to Sweethearts, haven't got a date yet ever, or am no longer in Elementary School I'm still super excited. The reason why: My Brother, Cupid! What a great way to celebrate Valentines Day with my longest blog story!!! Don't be surprised if February is the month of Cupid.
If you don't remember (because I certainly didn't) and don't want to go back to reread the last part (because who actually wants to go through all that trouble) the last thing that happened was Todd was once again mad at Chase, Haley told him off about his behavior, and Chase promised that he would make things right with his brother. Or will he? We'll find out in the latest part of My Brother, Cupid.

I had a hard time going to school the next day, without Haley I didn't see the point of going back. But still I managed to crawl out of bed and pull myself to school.
I hadn't talked to my brother at all since I yelled at him, but that didn't mean he didn't try talking to me. I mostly just ignored him.
Well tried to ignore him. I was walking to school when he pulled up in his red car. "Hey," he said. "I hate seeing you this way, Todd. Let me drive you to school."
I didn't respond.
"C'mon, I know you're mad but talk to me, please," he said, "C'mon, let me drive you to school."
"No," I said. "I can walk."
"Yeah, but . . . Look, I know you're upset but you're making it really hard for me to make it up to you."
"Don't care."
"I've tried sorry, I've tried everything, what more do you want me to do?" he said.
"Nothing. Go away," I said.
"I could -"
"I said go away," I said finally loosing my temper.
"Got it." And he drove off, just like that.
I shook my head and stumbled the rest of the way to school and my first class, then fell into a chair waiting for the class to start.
That's when Haley walked in obviously mad. Her friends were holding a box of chocolates and stuffing our face. "I thought I told you to leave me alone," she said.
"I did," I said.
"I don't call sending me a box of chocolates leaving me alone," she said grabbing the box from our friends.
I glared at the front it said, "Cupid's Chocolate." My brother's chocolate company. "Chase," I mumbled.
"What?" she asked.
"Nothing," I said. "Uh, sorry about the chocolate."
"Well, I'm not eating them. I told you to leave me alone, so I'm not even going to touch them," she said.
My teacher who was eavesdropping interrupted her, "Maybe you'd like to share them with the class." Haley's friends groaned.
"Sure, whatever," she said.
The teacher opened the box Haley left in her hands and took out of one of the chocolates. She bit in and then froze suddenly a large smile spread across her face, "These are the most delicious candies I've ever tasted."

Full Story

1 comment: