Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Sep 12, 2009

Addison, Part 1

“I can't believe it!” Alexander, my best friend cried.
“What!?!” I exclaimed looking up from my cook book.
“This guy in my book could choose between money and the girl. And he chose the Girl! How idiotic is that?” he said, “You're not going to cook again, are you?”
I smacked him with a pillow and put down the cook book. Instead I picked up my sister's diary.
He also put down his book and looked at me, ready for me to start reading.
“Dear Diary,
“Today was the best. He was so romantic. He took me to that one restaurant that's like impossible to get reservations. How sweet is that? I love Bruce. I can just imagine it now, 'Abbigale Ryan!'-”
“I bet if she had to chose between Bruce and money she would chose Bruce,” Alex said.
“No talky. It's my turn.” I said, “Now doesn't that sound romantic. Tomorrow he's taking me to Harlen's Park.
“Bingo, that's where we'll find her.”
“Fine, but we're not taking your cooking,” he said.
“We'll get sandwiches at that sandwich place,” I said hitting him with another pillow.
“Sheesh. Easy on the pillows, already,” he said picking back up his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment