Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Sep 19, 2009

The Hypnosis Act

Hypnotist - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Amazing Hypnotism Show. Where I transform my five nominees into things they are not. (To 1st contestant) You are sure our planet is in trouble but luckily for you, you've found another planet which will be able to support us. Every time I say the word "you", you will try to convince someone in the audience to come with you to this new planet. (To 2nd contestant) You are a dog, whenever i take a step you will bark defensively and growl for a member of the audience. (To 3rd contestant) You love playing golf, but unfortunately you lost your leg playing it. When I go to the next person you will jump on one leg and tell your golf stories, which never seem to be about getting that stupid ball into that stupid hole, to the audience. (To 4th contestant) You are a ballerina, abut you must always be in the spotlight. Find a light and dance under it make sure nobody else is under your spotlight. (To 5th contestant) you are an untrained therapist, every time you hear a bark, you must ask and audience member about a part of their life. (To Audience) As you can see their physical body is still the same but in their mind they are somebody different. Using hypnotism, I can get anyone to do anything. Even things they are not normally comfortable doing. The only other person who can do this is a very good director. Do not try this at home until you can master the mind,the results can be quite disastrous. (To contestants) You may take your seat. Now when I count to three you will all be no longer be hypnotized. One. Two. Three. You are no longer hypnotized.

No comments:

Post a Comment