Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Sep 14, 2009

Grease

Friday night I went to my friend's house and after settling down in her room she put on Grease. I had never seen this movie before, I knew some of the songs like Summer Nights, We Go Together, Grease Lightning and You're the One I Want. But besides that I had no clue what to expect. What was I thinking when the movie ended? "That was an awful movie." I absolutely hated it. It was so immoral. From drinking to smoking to sex to lying there was nothing in there with any sort of moral decision at all. All the characters and their support of these live changing sins bugged me. But that wasn't the worst part. The thing that absolutely bugged me the most was the ending. The whole movie I was waiting for stupid Danny to change and stop treating Sandy like a piece of garbage. But instead stupid Sandy decided to change into a piece of garbage. Instead of Danny raising his standards to meet hers, she lowered hers to meet his. I also hated the part where Rizzo found out that she really wasn't pregnant. She didn't learn a thing from that experience. Sure I was glad that she wasn't pregnant but the message that I got from that was horrible. Actually it was the message I got from the whole movie and that was be bad, be immoral, have no standards, have fun and there will be no consequences. But if you're good you will have no friends, everyone will hate you, and you'll be miserable.

1 comment:

  1. Your summary of Grease is right on. You pretty much summed it up in one Blog entry. You have good judgement on what is right and wrong.

    ReplyDelete