Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Mar 19, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 11

A few minutes later when I heard the eerie ringing of the doorbell, I jumped up and went downstairs. A lady was picking up the twins I had seen earlier. The boys slipped on their shoes and walked downstairs.
Dewey yelled after them saying, "Good-bye boys, don't forget to practice."
I heard the ladies voice say, "Say good-bye boys."
They didn't of course and Dewey shut the door. I made my way down the rest of the steps. "So adults trust you, don't they?" I said casually as possible.
"Depends on the adult. Most adults trust me as a professional. Others trust me as far as they can throw me. And the ones in denial trust me completely," he said. "Why?"
"I just called my mom and told her that I was staying here. She wants you to call her back to see if you're trustworthy."
"How sweet. You thought about your mom. Mary would love you. Of course she loves kids anyway, but still," he said walking over to the phone. Mary is Mother Day's name.
I nodded. He picked up the phone and I said, "340-5891."
He dialed the numbers and waited for a few seconds. Then I hear him say, "Hello. This is Dewey. I'm the man who is taking responsibility for your son for the few days. I assure you, he's in good hands.
"Yes, I know Chase. Us two are very close. We practically see each other every day.
"Yes, of course, I'll make sure Todd makes it to school.
"Yes.
"Yes.
"Yes.
"Okay, thank you. Hopefully I'll meet you soon. Okay, bye."
He hangs up the phone and smiles at me. "It is done," he says. "Are you going to call Chase?"
"He doesn't need to know where I am," I said.
"Gotch'ya. Well, your free to stay here until Chase sues me for kidnapping you," he says jokingly.
"Thanks," I said.

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment