Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Mar 23, 2010

Kira, the Teacher Slayer Part 1

Jordan walked down the hall with his two friends, Tyler and Charlie.
"You ready for Mr. Anderson's test?" Tyler asked.
"Is anyone ever ready for Mr. Anderson's tests?" Jordan responded.
"I think he puts stuff on there purposely that no body knows just so we'll fail," Charlie said.
"No kidding," Jordan said. He looked over to his shoulder where Kira, his fairy, sat. He was the only one who could see her right then. She looked at her nails completely ignoring them. Suddenly Jordan got an idea. "Yeah, I wish this test would be easy," he said in a loud voice. She didn't even look at him.
"Trust me, dude, we all do," Tyler said.
He tried again, this time touching her knee. She looked up startled. "I said, 'I wish this test would be easy.'" he said.
She heard him this time but instead of jumping up to do his will she glared at him for a few seconds before casually waving her hand around before looking at her nails again.

No comments:

Post a Comment