Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Mar 1, 2010

Fairy Tale Endings

Clover, Alice, and May made their way up to the mall. The girls chattered all the way up.
"'Kay," Alice said as they stopped, "So what's the plan?"
"I have to buy myself a new pair of work shoes. So I'll be in the shoe store. It shouldn't take to long. I mean they're just work shoes," Clover said.
"Uh-huh, and I have to buy um . . . a new pillow. I can't sleep with the one I have now. It's too hard, and I'm a light sleeper," May said.
"Got it. And I have a hair appointment. What if we meet at the food court at let's say two," Alice said.
The other girls nodded in agreement and split.
Clover slowly made her way to the shoe store, she walked in and walked to the size children's 10. To her surprise their was no shoes.
"Uh, exuse me," she said to a store clerk. "Where are the Kids 10?"
"Your a size kids 10?" the clerk asked.
"Yeah, I looked where they normally are-"
"And they weren't there. Yeah, I know. Cinderella just came in and bought them all," the clerk said indifferent.
"What!?! Even the work shoes. What does she need those for?"
The clerk glared at her.
"I mean since she's a princess and all, she doesn't even need to work. What does she need work shoes for?" Clover said, clearly upset.
"We'll have a new shipment next Tuesday. Come then," the clerk said leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment