Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 30, 2009

Yearbook

A few minutes a go I finished a very interesting, very touching book: Yearbook by Allyson Braithwaite Condie. From beginning to end the book was amazing, simple, and very well written. Though I didn't cry, even though I was close, this book touched me. As the characters went through trials and other hard times I felt touched the way they did. I actually thought I was going to disappointed with the ending, when I realized I was close to the end, but it had what I wanted in it. The book was completely written in first person, from many point of views. There was too many characters and too many plots for the author to decently end the book without making me upset, but she ended it perfectly. I enjoyed the fact that each and every character built relationships with all the other characters. That they touched, helped, and learned from each other. Each character giving their point of view on how they saw the other characters. It was touching. This book was an amazing read. I wish I could describe it better, I wish I could explain how good it was. But I'm just going to say that if you want to know how good it actually was, to go and read it yourself. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment