Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 11, 2009

Santa Claus

Some people think that Santa Claus is a bad thing to teach your children. I think their wrong. They say that stuff such as Santa takes away from the true meaning of Christmas, the letters of Santa spell Satan and so on. Again, that is nonsense.
Santa is a good man. If you think I am wrong, what are his flaws? Is it that he is happy? Or maybe that enjoys giving? Could it be that loves children? Basically if Santa is a bad man, then so am I. Because I enjoy being happy, I love kids, and I like to give presents.
Which brings me to my next point. It is the concept of Santa that I really love. He works all year for all of us and to show his love for Christ he chooses to give his gifts on the same day that he was born. Santa is a Christian. If you don't believe me look at the evidence, he celebrates a Christian holiday, he is loving and kind, and he is giving. Santa is a Christian just like me.
Some people thinks he takes from the true meaning of Christmas, which is that Christ was born for all of us. That is because they are teaching it wrong. Remember, Santa did not create Christmas, Christmas created Santa. And for a good reason too.
Santa is amazing; he represents Christian love. To take Santa away from Christmas is wrong. To teach your kids that Santa is a bad man is wrong. Santa is good.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley I love it. I agree with all you said. In first grade today. An older boy was telling all the first graders at his table that Santa was fake and that it was a stupid tradition. He was very angry inside. It hurt me that he had to impose his beliefs on small children. The spirit of Santa is very true and has always been true.

    ReplyDelete