Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Jan 31, 2010

Change Pictures

I realized that I had no pictures on here. I'm going to have to start adding more. I'm not a great artist, but I love drawing pictures from my stories. These ones all have to do with "Change". (A story I don't have posted on here.)

I thought that this was an amazing picture. This is the cover that I drew for my short novel "Change". I really liked it, even though the artistry isn't the best. I thought the leaves were cool.

This picture is also something I drew based off of Change. Two characters, Henry and Princess Sarah. The two never actually are together in the story, but I thought they were a cute couple. Oh, and if you know the ending to Change don't ruin it.
That's all the pictures I have right now. I really like them. I'm hoping to draw more character pictures soon, and not just for Change either, other stories too.

3 comments: