Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 5, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 13

If you're wondering where part 12 is, it's in May 2010 even though I just posted it yesterday. I started on part 12 in May though but I got a horrible case of writer's block and so I just saved it as a draft and didn't work on it until, well, November. Anyway here's part 13:

All the Holidays rushed over to me.
"Todd, have you been here all week?" New Year asked me.
"Yeah. I've been staying with Dewey," I said.
"Dracula! What kind of Holiday are you? You've had Cupid's brother here the whole time?!? Have you just been ignoring him?" Mother Day yelled.
"His mother knew vere his vas, so I vasn't worried. Todd asked for my help avoiding his brother virst," Dracula responded.
"So this whole week when Cupid wouldn't stop emailing us or calling us you just said . . ." April Fool said.
"I don't know vere your brother is," Dracula said.
None of the Holidays looked to happy at this response. "Of course you did," Santa said. "While the rest of us were looking for Todd you were busy lying. Listen, Todd, you need to go back to your house."
"Your brother has been worried sick about you," Father Day said.
"He's been calling us and emailing us nonstop," the Easter Bunny said sounding a little annoyed.
"He said he'd be willing to do anything to get you back to the house," Mother Day said.
"Even give up being Cupid," Tom said.
"He said that he would give up being Cupid . . . for me? But he loves being a Holiday. He loves being Cupid," I said.
"Not as much as he loves you," Santa Claus said.

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment