Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 14, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 15

"Wait. What? Are you serious? Why?" I said.
"Because you were really upset about it. And that's what brothers do for each other," he said.
Here was making another sacrifice for me. "No. You could loose your place on the Council of Holidays. I can't let you do that," I said. "They weren't to happy when you told me, and they were only okay with it because they agreed that if I lived with you then you'd probably have a hard time hiding it from me."
"It's worth it," he said. "For you."
"No, it's not," I said.
"Todd, invite her over tomorrow. Tell her that you have a secret that she needs to know. Trust me, everything will be okay," he said.
"No. I get to do things for you too," I said.
"What are you talking about? Do this for me," he said.

"Haley! Haley!" I called. She was pretending that she couldn't hear me. I didn't actually get her attention until we were in class. "Haley!"
"Um, didn't I ask you to leave me alone?" she said.
"Listen, Haley, I have something I need to show you. It's about my brother," I said.
"Huh?"
"I know you think I'm a creep. But just hear me out. There's a reason that I'm acting like this. But I have to show you. I need you to come over to my house to see it," I said.
"When?"
"After school today."
"I don't know," she said frowning in an adorable way.
"C'mon Haley, please, if you come over to my house and just see what I have to show you. I swear I'll leave you alone," I said.
"I don't know."
I just then just looked at her for a couple of seconds. I guess I should have thought of a way to convince her to come over instead of just assuming she'd give in.
"Oh, okay," she said. "But just for a few minutes."
A smile the size of Texas must have appeared on my face. Not only because I had won and now maybe she wouldn't think I was that creepy but because she, the girl of my dreams, was coming over to my house.

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment