Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 21, 2010

Real Love

What do I consider real love?
Real love is the mother who hugs her crying child.
Real love is the husband who realizes that his wife is exhausted and puts the kids to bed for her.
Real love is the sister who gets the last cookie but gives it to her little sister instead.
Real love is the dad who uses voices when he reads his daughter a bed time story.
Real love is the couple who sit side by side watching a movie with their kids sprawled across them.
Real love is the son who visits his mom and still kisses her in her old age.
Real love is the parents who plays with their child even though there's something else they want to do.
Real love is the brother who lets his brother beat him in the game that they're playing.
Real love is the daughter who does what her mom asks without having to be asked twice.
Real love is the brother who gives his sister a ride to her friend's house.
Real love is the wife who cleans the house so her husband can come home to work and feel happy.
Real love is the grandmother who makes her grandkids treats.
Real love is the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment