Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 17, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 17

Sorry the last part was so short. I was doing it at school and the bell rang and I don't like drafts, I don't typically ever finish them, so anyway I just hurried and published it.

I wasn't sure what he was planning on doing, so I wasn't sure if I was going to see a baby with wings or a grown man. Haley was looking upstairs. It was obvious by the look on her face she didn't want to be anywhere near me. Finally he came downstairs. He eyebrows scrunched and he looked confused. He doesn't have a very good memory.
"Chase, this is Haley. Haley, Chase," I said.
"Is the girl you were talking about?" Chase asked. Haley shot me a disturbed look. Like a guy can't talk about the girl he likes.
"Yeah, this is her," I said.
"Haley, is it?" he said. She nodded. "Haley, I need to show you something that you need to know."
"Uh, I just barely met you," she said.
"Right. I'm doing this for my brother," he said.
She looked at me. "Um, okay."
"What I'm about to show you might shock you. The only other person who knows my secret is Todd. But we're about to let you into the circle," he said.
She just looked at him. I think he was only making her more confused.
"Ready?" he asked.
"Yeah," she said.
A white mist full of tiny hearts, red, pink, and white; tiny arrows; and tiny cupids started to form around him starting at his ankles in a circular motion. The higher it got the bigger the hearts and other symbols got. Until he was completely covered and you couldn't even see him then the mist started to float a little. It got about a half a foot off the ground and it started to shrink from both sides. As soon as it got pretty close to the middle it just all disappeared like a wind had blown it away. In Chase's place was Cupid.
"The reason Todd loves you is because I'm Cupid," he said.
She fainted.

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment