Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Nov 16, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 16

This is the chapter where we find out where Todd's mom is, if you were curious.

Haley and I walked to my house after school. I had overheard her talking to her friends about it. One of them had said, "If he creeps you out, why are you going over there?"
"You should of seen the look he gave me. He looked so . . . so helpless," she said.
That's when I interrupted her and asked her if she was ready to go.
"I guess," she said.
The whole time we were walking she didn't make eye contact or talk to me at all. I didn't attempt to get her to do either. That was until we reached my front door. When I saw the rose wreath I remembered why I never invited anyone over. My house was a doll house with only two guys living in it. I never understood it until Chase explained that it was a Venus design. Venus, in Roman mythology, is the mother of Cupid. But still, it was weird, and I didn't want my friends to see it. But maybe this time I would actually add to my story. Either that or make Haley think that I was even creepier.
I decided it was worth it. "This way," I said, leading her in not exactly knowing what to expect.
She lingered a few minutes at the door frame, "Um, is your mom home?" she asked.
"No. My mom's in Africa serving the hungry and the sick. I live with my brother," I said with a sigh.
"Really?" she asked. I could see that she doubted this story. "Then is your brother home?"
"Should be," I said. Then I yelled, "Chase! Chase!"

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment