Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 14, 2010

A Mistake to Avoid While Getting Revenge

Last night I had a dream where a few of my cousins and I were fighting with a few of my other cousins. They insulted us and to get revenge we decided to vandalize the place we had been meeting every day. They were the "Blue Team" and we were the "Red Team." So to get them back we wrote things such as "Blue Team Rules," so they would be held responsible. The only problem is: We took them with them. That's right, we took the Blue Team with us, so they knew exactly who had done it. Anyway, we ended up both getting in trouble and both teams had to clean up the mess. Soon after I turned to my other cousins and said, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."
So, anyway, I just thought it was a funny dream, and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment