Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 12, 2010

Falling Off the Cliff

I'm going back to writing Writer's Notebook entries. I may do this occasionally. I mean go off and on. This entry was about a memory of mine. It was a nice memory about laughing and taking turns. Even if the story we were acting out is awful for little kids. I mean we were like 3 and 4.

I sat on my grandma's couch with my cousins Kyle, Todd, Daniel, and Nicole who were hopping up and down on the couch, we had just decided to act out a joke we had been reciting to each other. We divided the parts, Nicole would be the narrator, I would be the news reporter, Kyle would be a fire fighter, Daniel would be the ice cream man, and Todd would be the mail man. I got up on the edge of the couch as Nicole started her story, "There once was a news reporter who needed a story so she stood at the edge of a cliff and waited." I yelled, "3, 2, -" Kyle interrupted me, "Wait, what are you doing?" "I'm going to jump off this cliff. I hate my life." "I hate my life too. I'm just a fireman. I'll join you." We yelled together, "3, 2, -" Nicole continued. "Next came an ice cream man." Daniel said, "Wait, what are you doing?" While laughing Kyle explained, "We hate our lives so we're going to jump off this cliff." "I hate my life. I'm just and ice cream man. Let me join you." We started again, "3, 2, -" "Next came a mail man." "Wait, what are you doing?" Todd said. It was Daniel's turn to explain, "We hate our lives so we're going to jump off this cliff."

Basically the joke is everyone jumps off the cliff except the news reporter who now has a story. We liked jumping off the back of my grandma's couch, and then we would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment