Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 21, 2010

My Brother, Cupid Part 20

They came out chatting and walking normal. There didn't seem to be anything abnormal about it. Nobody seemed mad.
"Can we call this meeting to order. I repeat, can we call this meeting to order," Santa Claus said. The Holidays became quiet. "We're here today because Cupid has broken the 'no tell' rule. That was very naughty of you."
Chase bowed his head and frowned.
"We're here -"
"Wait," I said. "Before you decide whether or not you keep him on the holiday council, listen to me. Haley won't tell anyone. We don't have to worry about that. And he was just trying to be a good brother. So do what you want to him but if you take him off the Holiday Council then you don't deserve to be Holidays either."
"Todd, I may look and sound like an infant right now but I can take care of myself," he said. "I can handle this."
"Too bad for you ve've already determined his fate," Dracula said.
"Yeah, we had the trial already," the April Fool said.
"And that's exactly what we were saying," Lucky the Leprechaun said.
"Huh?" Chase asked.
"What was going to say before I was interrupted," Santa said glaring at me, "Was that we're here today to tell you the result of our pre-meeting meeting where we discussed whether it was right of you or not to tell the girl that you were a Holiday."
"We decided on right," Mother Day gasped out, "Isn't that great?"
"Umph," Santa cleared his throat and looked at Mother Day.
"Sorry, I couldn't contain it," she said.
"Right, that's what we chose. Although you deliberately broke the 'no tell' rule without talking to us first we decided it was for a good cause. Besides love and happiness is what being a Holiday is all about. By telling this girl you showed love for your little brother and you made him very happy. This is what being a Holiday is all about," Santa said.
"Plus you're just so darn cute we couldn't stand to see you leave," Mother Day said.
"Mother Vay couldn't stand to see you leave. I could care less," Dracula said.
"I don't know what to say, besides thank you. Thanks for letting me stay," Chase said overjoyed.
I, too, was overjoyed. I grabbed Chase from his chair and hugged him. "Did you hear that, Chase? You can stay Cupid!"
"You're squishing my wings," he said. So I let him go. The Holidays chuckled a little.
"I know it's great. And Todd, I swear from now on, no matter what, unless you ask me to specifically I won't use my arrows on you. Not even on Valentine's Day," he said.
"Thanks," I said. "And I promise that if you break that promise I won't freak out. But you better not."
The Holidays laughed. "What are we waiting for? Let's party," New Years said.
The End

Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment