Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 12, 2010

Haikus

So I wrote a bunch of haikus and then I asked my friends to rate them on a scale from 1-10. 1 being the worst, 10 being the best. Some people really didn't get the system. So I'm going to number these, write the haiku, then write my friend's ratings, and the story behind the haiku. So if you want to rate them too, leave a comment, write the number of the haiku and your rating.

1.
Roses are singing
The birds and bees are happy
He just answered yes.
Ratings:
25, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, 5, 5
Story:
I have no clue. Roses don't sing.

2.
The pink goop falls down
The white seashell sits on top
I hope it won't fall
7, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 2, 5, 3
Um, I looked at my bookshelf and there was a pink thing that had pink goop falling down it and a seashell was sitting on top.

3.
Three yellow books stand
Same as the ones standing by
Sisters by author
8, 7, 6, Random, 5, 3, 6, 3, 6
I looked at my bookshelf again and there were three Nancy Drew books right next to each other.

4.
Two lonesome people
Finally meet each other
They are now happy
20, 8, 8, 7, 6, 4, 6, 4, 5
Yeah, I think I was trying to be romantic.

5.
The God of the sun
He is so very handsome
The king of haikus
10, 7, 6, infinity, 7, 6, 4, 5
I was really obsessed with Percy Jackson and Apollo was my favorite character. This is seriously a haiku I wrote that I imagined one of his lovers or him would write.

6.
Candy cane hits boy
Gives him a cut in the head
Complains the next day
10, 0, F-, 10, ?, 8, 10, 9, 5, 8
Poor Nick Varney. We were at the PG Lighting of the Tree Ceremony, I think that what it's called. Our group was goofing off and Chevy totally hit him with a candy cane. Anyway, apparently it cut him and we had Center Stage the next day and he complained about it. It's not that interesting of a story but it makes one cool haiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment