Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 12, 2010

Our Ruler: The Bell

Talk about taking personification to an extreme.

We were in the school all standing around. It was dead silent and everyone was facing the same direction. I turned to my friend, Kathrine and asked, "Why are we all standing around?" She shushed me. I faced forward trying to see what everyone was looking at when I heard the bell ring. Suddenly everyone was running in different directions. The hall was empty in about 10 seconds. "What the heck is going on?" I asked the emptiness. A man walked forward, "Didn't you hear me?" he asked. "What did you say?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Why aren't you going to class?" he asked. "Oh," I said, "It's not that far and I have a few minutes before I have to be there." He took my hand, "C'mon I'll take you. Normally everyone always does what I say I guess you're the exception." I thanked him softly and walked into my class. He opened his mouth and the sound a bell makes came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment