Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 12, 2010

Love (Definition)

Love: (n) A feeling in which you would be willing to do anything for the object of person that you love. Something that you love you would commonly think about and pray about it. Meant to be selfless, you want what's best for the one you love and not yourself.

Intimacy: (n) A feeling or emotion similar to love, but generally more selfish. Normally based off appearances. You normally can't stand being away from that person for any period of time. Can be put off easily.

Hate: (n) A feeling or emotion that is generally the opposite of love. Something that you hate you don't like to have around. Normally associated with anger. Many cause insulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment