Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Dec 12, 2010

My Brother: Cupid (Writer's Notebook Entry)

Before I sign off I want to share with you my original "My Brother: Cupid!" That's right. I actually came up with this idea two years ago. The date is 12/6/08. Furthermore when I wrote My Brother, Cupid on my blog I didn't remember this entry or refer to it at all, I promise you. Look how similar this one is to my first part:

I walked around the pink house and found my shoes. "So a new school . . . new friends . . . new beginning," I heard my brother, Chase, say. Whap! He hit me in the back with an arrow. It didn't hurt but I knew the effects. "Thank you, Chase, I really needed to fall in love the first day of school," I yelled sarcastically. I tackled him to the ground and we wrestled. I eventually got him in a head lock. He's actually pretty weak even though he's older then me. "Remove the curse," I said to him. "No," Chase said, he's really stubborn. I held him harder, "Remove it." "Maybe tomorrow," he said in a weak voice. I was really hurting him. "Why tomorrow?" I said loosening my grasp. That was enough for him to get out and he ran away. The thing is my brother's cupid. He can make people fall in love. Not the son of Venus. But representation of the holiday Valentine's Day. He's a part of the council of the holidays. Each national holiday in America has one representative. The normally blend in with rest of America so you can't really pick them out in a crowd. But no boy wants his brother casting love spells on him all the time. We actually had to move because I had fallen in love with too many girls.

And just for kicks, I'm going to also include the short little bit of "My Brother, Cupid" I found in my Physics Notebook. Which I also took in 10th grade.

I was madly in love with Amelia Sterling. Madly because I was forced to love her. I don't really love her, I feel no emotion towards her what-so-ever. But you could have fooled me. That's what happens when you get hit by cupid's arrow. Oh, yeah, did I mention that my brother is Cupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment