Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

Before Blogging

Before there was blogging there was a Writer's Notebook. Both were required for English, Writer's Notebook for 10th and blogging for 11th. Loved them both, but prefer blogging because it's typing. (Writing hurts my hands because I never learned how to hold a pencil right.) Anyway, yesterday I found my writer's notebook right where I left it, under my dresser. I rescued it and then decided to type all of my entries in my blog just in case I ever lost my writer's notebook, let's say when I decide to actually clean my room. (I'm the queen of misplacing things.)
So the point is for the next few days, or weeks, or months I'm going to be typing up all of my writer notebook entries and putting them into my blog. You must understand that I'm going to keep them in their unedited forms. Besides like accidentally missed words and misspellings, I'll fix those. A few things that might be nice to know is a lot of them don't make sense, some stop at transition sentences or even in the middle of sentences, and most of them aren't finished. I apologize for this, ten minutes to write every day, one page, not enough topics didn't really mix well together. If I do decide to finish them or edit them or fix them their will be a line like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All it means is that this is after I wrote it or how I think it should go.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment