Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

In the Past

I skipped "Loosing Them," because I could even read it without crying. If you think that "Night" was bad you'd hate "Loosing Them." This one is better.

"Where am I?" I said looking around the purple room. It was hard considering the ceiling was only a few feet over my head. Looking over the banister type thing I saw that I was on the top bunk of a bunk bed. Not just any bunk bed: my bunk bed. I jumped down the ladder and stared at my younger sister at the bottom bunk. Confused I wandered out of the bed room and straight for the bathroom, surprised when I knew where it was. Staring into the mirror, my mouth popped open. "How is this even possible?" I whispered to myself touching my younger face. How old was I? I knew that I had to be older then 8 and younger then 11, but where did that put me? And how did I, somehow, go back in time and turn young again. I wandered back into the bedroom revealing a much younger version of my sister while pulling back her blankets. "Emily, Emily, wake up," I said shaking her a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. you should finish this story. It's amazing. To bad it can never happen I guess u don't want to move out.

    ReplyDelete