Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

Unwritten

This was when I was still confused about what a Writer's Notebook was. You'll get that, though, from the entry. We had to listen to a song "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield and then write about it.

I don't have a biography. Sometimes I don't tell people how I feel and act like I'm happy. Though most of the time I really am happy. But when ever I go to my grandma's house I always fake it. Because I'm never happy to go to my Grandma's house. It's not that fun to watch my younger siblings and cousins. I'm actually still not sure what my life unwritten means. Does it mean like what the future has in store for you and how you never know and you have to write your own book? I really don't know. Most of this entry is just guessing what unwritten means. Writing this entry would be a whole lot easier if someone explained it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment