Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 25, 2010

This Morning

I woke up, my annoying alarm ringing right next to my ear. The song was better then the normal annoying alarm that sat on my dresser. The bed feels soft and the blanket lying on top of me is warm. I'm still half asleep when I pick up my glasses observing the damage from my knee (that's what I get when I forgot that I laid my glasses on my bed.) It isn't bad just a little bent. The mettle feels hard under my fingers as I try to bend it back. I stare at my white alarm clock's red numbers against the black background. They tell me that it's 6:38. I laugh silently when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was already wearing glasses and I wasn't even dressed. Sleepily I arise out of my bed and stare at my messy room, I'm surprised I can find anything. Then I taste it, morning taste mixed with some kind of juice. I catch a glimpse of my dream, no wonder I had a dream about drinking juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment