Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog to be able to put my story ideas down somewhere where I could share them with my friends and family. If you're here because I sent you here, thanks!!! I love it when people read my blog!
Some things you should know; I love writing but I'm just a novice which means I'm not that good. Also I'm really bad at updating, but I'm slightly better if I think someone's actually reading my blog. But the thing I'm worst at is finishing.
Thanks for reading anyway. Please leave comments. And if you want me to continue any story leave a comment or message me on Facebook or email me.
Thanks,
Ashley

Finished Stories: 1
Current Featured Story (the one I'm currently most focused on): Cassandra the All Knowing

Apr 26, 2010

The Strange Kids

Gee. I skipped a lot of important words in this story. I'll just have to guess.

The red, cold apple landed softly on the others as I reached for another one. Something caught my eye as a passing cart went by. In the back there was two girls, one was wearing a green dress and had curly brown hair, the other had a lavender dress and straight pale blond hair. They were accompanied by a boy who had brown hair and was wearing a green shirt. In the front was a boy with the same color of the hair as the girl with the lavender dress, who was driving the cart. They couldn't be older then 14, yet they rode all alone. The brunette girl was holding something that she put down and grabbed a green bag instead. They stopped the cart and the blond boy joined them in the back and grabbed the green bag. The girls leaned forward and back covering their mouths. I couldn't tell what they were doing but it looked like they were smiling. The blond girl seemed to be mouthing the words, "What are we going to do with you, Pete?" I didn't know for sure because I couldn't hear them. The kid named Pete opened his mouth showing them what ever he was eating. I felt my nose fold up at the top. The girls weren't covering their mouth any more, and I realized they were laughing. Pete handed the brunette boy the bag, who pulled out a loaf of bread. He handed it to the girls who pulled out some bread too.

No comments:

Post a Comment